cannacheck - Display information about Japanese input system Canna
cannacheck displays the problems concerning use of Canna and the
related information. It examines the following items:
- Customize file to be used
- Romaji-to-Kana conversion dictionary to be used
- Destination to which the server is to be connected. Is it con-
- Dictionaries to be mounted. Are they mountable?
- Errors in the customize file
The problem(s) are displayed on the standard output if found.
-v Displays all the above information including items that contain
/etc/canna/cannahost Name of the host under which can-
naserver(1M) is in operation.
cannaserver(1M), cannakill(1M), cannastat(1)
CANNAHOST Specifies the name of the host under which cannaserver(1M)
is in operation.
CANNAFILE Specifies the initialize file (.canna).
Man(1) output converted with